Laboratory washer with two doors can open in clean and non-clean areas
Rising-F1 Laboratory glassware washer，Double door design，It can be connected with tap water & pure water. The standard process is to use tap water & detergent to do mainly wash, then use Pure water rinsing, it will bring you a convenient and fast cleaning effect. When you have drying requirements for cleaned utensils, please choose Rising-F1.
|Brand Name:||XPZ||Model Number:||Rising-F1|
|Place of Origin:||Hangzhou,China||Overall Power Consumption:||40KW|
|Washing Chamber Volume:||480L||Material:||Inner Chamber 316L/Shell 304|
|Water Consumption/Cycle:||45L||Power Consumption-Water Heating:||27KW|
|Washer Chamber Size(H*W*D)mm:||1067*657*800mm||External Size(H*W*D)mm:||2000*1250*1105mm|
Packaging Details Wooden Package
Automatic Glassware Washer
1. Can be standardized for cleaning to ensure uniform cleaning results and reduce uncertainties in human operation.
2. Easy to verify and save records for easy traceability management.
3. Reduce staff risk and avoid injury or infection during manual cleaning.
4. Cleaning, disinfection, drying and automatic completion, reducing equipment and labor input, saving costs
——-Normal washing procedure
Pre-washing → washing with Alkaline detergent under 80°C → rinse with Acid detergent →rinse with tap water → rinse with pure water→rinse with pure water under 75°C→drying
1.In situ drying system
2. Built-in HEPA high efficiency filter to ensure the cleanliness of dry air;
3. Synchronize the drying water circulation pipeline to avoid the pipeline contamination of the cleaning system;
4. Double temperature control to ensure drying temperature;
1.Wash Start delay function: The instrument comes with appointment time start & timer start function to improve the customer’s work efficiency;
2. OLED module color display, self-illumination, high contrast, no viewing angle limitation
4.3 level password management, which can meet the use of different management rights;
5. Equipment fault self-diagnosis and sound, text prompts;
6. Cleaning data automatic storage function (optional);
7.USB cleaning data export function (optional);
8. Micro printer data printing function (optional)
Automatic glassware washer—principle
Heating the water, adding detergent, and use a circulation pump to drive into the professional basket pipe to wash the inner surface of the vessel. there are also upper and lower spray arms in the instrument cleaning chamber, which can clean the upper and lower surfaces of the vessel.
|Basic Data||Functional Parameter|
|Power Supply||380V||Automatic double door system||Yes|
|Material||Inner Chamber 316L/Shell 304||ICA Module||Yes|
|Total Power||38KW||Peristaltic Pump||≥2|
|Heating Power||27KW||Condensing Unit||Yes|
|Drying Power||≥1KW||Custom Program||Yes|
|Washing Temp.||50-93℃||7 inch screen||Yes|
|Washing Chamber Volume||≥480L||RS232 Printing Interface||Yes|
|Cleaning Procedures||≥35||Built-in printer||Optional|
|The Layer Number of Cleaning||5 layers||Conductivity Monitoring||Optional|
|Pump Washing Rate||≥1300L/min||Internet of Things||Optional|
|Inner cavity size (H*W*D)mm||1067*657*800mm|